Host your personal Files on Github
Github is a website that helps the Programmers, developers & designer’s to host their Source code and Files.Nowadays it helps to the college students and beginner’s to host their Important files and static HTML website’s.we have the lot Feature’s in Github Page and repository.recently they launch the File uploading system I am really exciting after hearing this New Feature in this tutorial we are going to see about Host our personal Files on Github before that I am going to tell about its Feature’s.
- File Uploading Size up to 25MB
- Supports All File Format ( including GIF )
- embed Support
Steps to Host your personal Files on Github
- First Open Github.com and Sign up for New Free account.
- Now create a New Github repository or use this link github.com/new
- Now Provide the repository name and description after that click create New repository that’s all finally you create your Personal Github repository page. (For Demo check the below Image)
- After creating the Repository you can view the Page like this (check below image)
- Now click the README Link and create your README.MD File (tell about your Github repository Usage)
- Now Click the Upload Files in your repository.
- upload your files up to 25MB it support’s all File extension.
- Click Choose your Files
- in the commit changes just enter the file details for example in the first text box just provide a detail’s like this My Favourite Mp3 Ringtone. (check the below image’s for demo)
- After Finishing the Uploading work Just click the Commit Changes to save your Uploading File.
- that’s all Now your File has been Successfully Uploaded to the Github Repository.
How to open and Share our File in Github Repository ?
- Your Direct File link has been looking like this ( same as for all File Extensions.)
- Just open the File you can see the Raw Just click it and get your Direct file Link.
Now you can Host your personal Files on Github Repository 🙂
If you have Any Doubt Related in this Topic Please Free to comment here I will help you.
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com