Google URL Shortener Web App
Hai Today I am Going to release my second URL Shortener Web App before that we release Bitly URL Shortener Web App We are All well know about the Google products they provide free URL Shortener service for website owners and developers for shortening their big URL into short URL.Today Evening I open the poll contest on Hellboundbloggers Facebook Group Most of them Voted for Google URL Shortener service 🙂 Nearly 30+ people voted for this URL Shortener service.
Free URL Shortener Web App For Bloggers and developers
Create an API and refer URL for Google URL Shortener Web App
- Go to Google developer Library
- now it shows the Google API packages
- you can find the Other popular APIs.Now open the URL Shortener API.
- Now Enable the Google URL Shortener API service
- Now in the top menu we found the select the project drop down menu click that now it drop down the two option’s Manage all projects and create new projects click create new project and give the name for your project and click create.
- Now in the left sidebar menu you found the Credentials with key icon click Credentials.
- Now it shows the three option’s APIs Credentials, OAuth Consent screen.
- First open the APIs Credentials click create credentials it show’s the four option Server key, Browser key, Andriod key, IOS key. now choose click the browser key.
- Name your browser key and Enter your website link in this format *.yourwebsite.com/* (note – Enter your website link that you are going to use this web app.)
- Now click create.
- Now you can Get your API 🙂
Install Google URL Shortener Web App on your web server.
Username – user & Password – 123456
Installation Method and Documentation
Download the Zipfile and Upload it on your server Just extract the Zip file on your Cpanel’s File Manager
- Set the username and password for your Admin Gateway
- Open login.php on line number 6 you can find this line $logins = array(‘your username’ => ‘your password’,’username1′ => ‘password1′,’username2’ => ‘password2’); replace your username with your username and replace your password with your password that’s all.
$logins = array('Your username' => 'Your Passowrord','username1' => 'password1','username2' => 'password2');
- Now open INDEX.PHP File on line number 16 you can find this line $referer = ‘YOUR WEBSITE URL’; replace YOUR WEBSITE URL with your website URL (reason check the Process 1)
$referer = 'YOUR WEBSITE URL';
- On the line number 17 you can find this line $apiKey = “YOUR API”; replace it with your API key check Process 1 for Get your API Key From Google API service.
$apiKey = "YOUR API";
- That’s all Successfully you Install the web app 🙂
It’s very Simple tool work with Google API Connection.
SERVER REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS WEB APP
Its Supports in all PHP enabled web server’s.
It’s not an official Google URL Shortener Web App
CREDITS & LICENSE:
© Copyright 2015-2016 Mskian web service.
- Google API PHP Script by smarttutorials.net
- Icons and Framework By Twitter Bootstrap and Font Awesome.
- PHP Login without Database By w3schools.in
- Responsive Login Form by Azmind.com
Please use Our Below Comment box or Contact me at Me@santhoshveer.com
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com