Introducing Mskian Bitly web app a Responsive Url Shortener
We are Happy to Announce Releasing our First Web App Responsive Bitly Url Shortener web app.Bitly is the No1 Tool for Create a Brand Shortlink for our blog’s and website’s.Mostly short links are used for Twitter and Facebook Sharing it show’s our Professional Brand short Link on the Shared Postbox.Today we are going to releasing our Bitly web app a high-end Mobile responsive Web App Mostly some top CMS have Bitly URL shortener Plugin to shorten our Post Link’s Bitly also provide some official tools but our tool help to shorten your URL from your web server yes you can host our Bitly web app on your web server.
— Santhosh Veer (@santhoshveerece) March 20, 2016
- Responsive Design Supports in All Major device’s and Browsers.
- Admin Login System without Database.
- using PHP session Method for Admin Login System.
- Working with Official Bitly API.
Username – user
Password – 123456
1 – How install Mskian Bitly web app (on Cpanel)?
- After downloading the Plugin Zip File upload the zip File on your web server’s File Manager (Note create a subdomain or create File Directory for Bitly web app) Extract the Zip File on your File Directory that’s all Mskian Bitly web app Successfully Installed on your web server.
2 – Set a username and Password For Admin Login
- Open login.php File. (Open as Code Edit View in Cpanel on localhost use Notepad ++)
- on Line Number 6 you can find the login array details just replace Username with your Admin Username and replace the password with your own admin password if you have a team you can also add more than 2 admin login credits.
3 – Add Bitly username and API for shortening your Big URL
- Open INDEX.PHP file
- on Line Number 136 you can Find this line $username = ‘Your Bitly account username’; replace “your Bitly account username” with your bitly username.(note – while creating your new bilty Account it Ask a username that username is your bitly account username)
$username = 'Your Bitly account username';
- on Line Number 137 you can Find this Line $key = ‘Your Bitly API Key’; replace “Your Bitly API Key” with your Bitly API Key you can get your bitly API on your Bitly account dashboard Go to settings > Advanced Settings > API Support (you got your Bitly username and API Key)
$key = 'Your Bitly API Key';
This is very simple Tool Help to shorten your URL From your web server with Bitly API connection.
Its supports My Brand Domain?
yes you can Park your Brand domain in your Bitly Account Dashboard Set your Brand Domain as primary Main URL Shortener Domain.
Server Requirements for this Bitly web app
It’s work on all range of web servers it’s very light weighted plugin Build on PHP
- This web app is not an Official Bitly App.
- We are Not Affiliated with Bitly.
Credits & License:
© Copyright 2015-2016 Mskian web services.
- Responsive Login Form by Azmind.com
- Icons and Framework By Twitter Bootstrap and Font Awesome.
- PHP Login without Database By w3schools.in
Hope you are like My Mskian Bitly web App 🙂
If you Need help feel free to comment here I will help you or Mail me at Me@santhoshveer.com.
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com