[Beginners Guide] How to create Droplet in Digitalocean
Today tutorial we are going learn about how to create Droplet in Digitalocean recently we started using digital ocean Cloud VPS and it work awesome.Full cloud Compute process with Powerful SSD servers with 40Gbps speed and this tutorial we are going to see about How to create our first droplet in Digitalocean SSD servers.
After creating your Account Fill your Profile and Payment details now follow this crucial method to create a droplet on your DO server.
- At the top of the menu you can find the create droplet option just click the create droplet button
- Now it shows the Droplet installation page
- Process 1 – Choose your OS it having 6 types of OS [ex if you are going to install WordPress choose Ubuntu]
- Choose Os version I choose Ubuntu 14.4 64 bits Because I create a droplet for my new WordPress website.
- Choose the package Size (Plan It have 9 Plans but we choose 10$ it’s enough for WordPress if you Have simple and static website 5$ is enough or if you want to host your apps means choose high-end plans)
- Process 3 – Now choose your data center maximum I recommended New york and Amsterdam
- They provide some additional options like private networking, backups, IPV6 and user data.if you want that feature means choose them
- then Add SSH Keys If you want Manage your website/blog/app from Digitalocean use third party SSH Key Generator’s tool create SSH for your Droplets.If you manage your website/blog/app from server pilot or server avatar you no to add SSH Keys Just skip that step.
- Final process – Choose How many droplet you want and provide a hostname for your Droplet’s
- That’s all click Create button to create your Digitalocean Droplets.
- After installations check your registered email address mailbox, they will mail you the root login and password details.
From the Editor’s Desk
Droplet Installation is According to your Requirements You can refer Digitalocean Community for More advance Tips and Tutorial for managing your Digitalocean account.
If you have Any Doubt in this tutorial Please feel free to comment I will help you.
DigitalOcean Site not working with www
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com