How to Import a Feedburner Subscribers into Mailerlite
Recently we Migrate our Email service From Feedburner to Mailerlite I will write the Review For Mailerlite soon In this Article, we are going to see about How to Import a Feedburner Subscribers into Mailerlite I have nearly 50+ subscriber in Feedburner Email Management Today I Import a Feedburner Subscribers into Mailerlite.
Just follow the Below steps to Migrate your Feedburner Subscribers into Mailerlite.
- Login to your Feedburner Account
- Open you Feed and Open Publicize
- Now you Find the Email Subscriptions Menu in the Left sidebar
- Choose Subscriptions Management
- Now Click View Subscribers Details
- It shows you Email Subscription List
- you can find the Export CSV Option Above Email List
- Now Click the CSV to Download your Email List.
Now the Steps to Import the Feedburner Email users to Mailerlite
- Login to your Mailerlite Account
- In the Dashboard menu, you can find the Subscribers
- Open Subscribers, it will show you Email List Groups
- Now you can find the New Subscribers Add option Icon
- Click Add New Subscribers
- Now it shows 3 options for add a New Subscribers (Import from a CSV or TXT file) (Copy/paste From Excel) ( Add single Subscriber)
- Just Choose the Import from CSV or TXT File
- Now Upload your CSV File that we already download it from Feedburner
- After Completing 100% Import it shows the file columns with your subscriber list fields
- After that Click Finish Adding Subscribers
- That’s all Successfully we Import a Feedburner Subscriber into Mailerlite.
If you Have Any Doubts in this Topic Please Feel to Comment here our Team will Help you.
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com