In this Tutorial, we are going to see the Method to Setup & Activate Free Cloudflare Flexible SSL certificate & Force HTTPS Redirection Setup.
If you are not Having a Cloudflare Account Just Open a Free Account & Set up a Cloudflare for your blog/website.
Table of Contents
Features in Cloudflare Free Plan
- Free DNS
- Free SSL (Shared – Wildcard SSL)
- HSTS (HTTP Security Headers)
- Speed Optimization
- Custom Page Rules
- Traffic Analytics
Steps to Activate Free Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Login to your Cloudflare account
- Goto Crypto
- In SSL Choose “Flexible” SSL
- It takes some Time to Install & Activate the Free Cloudflare Flexible SSL
Force HTTPS redirection
- Next Scroll down the page you can see the option “Always use HTTPS” Just Enable that option it will Force redirect your blog/website into HTTS
- Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) – HTTP Secure headers
What is HSTS? Clearly Explained by KeyCDN – Hardening Your HTTP Security Headers
Here is My HSTS Setup on Cloudflare
Fix SSL Mixed Content
- Again scroll down the page & Enable “Automatic HTTPS Rewrites” It will Help us to fix mixed content
- That’s all Successfully we setup Cloudflare flexible SSL for our Blog/website
Cloudflare Custom Page Rules
Custom Page Rules System it’s Like an HTACCESS Rewrite Rule System.
Note: It allows Max 3 Custom page Rules only If you want More you can Buy Additional Rules from Cloudflare
WWW to NON-WWW
NON-WWW to WWW
From the Editor’s desk
Hope this tutorial will Help you to Setup Free Cloudflare SSL for your Websites & Blogs.If you have any doubts on this Topic Feel free to Comment Here I will Guide you.
Ghost CMS Installation
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com