How to Fix SSL load unsafe script and insecure content
This tutorial we are going to see about How to Fix SSL load unsafe script and Insecure content in Google Chrome and other Modern Browsers.
When we Enable an HTTPS version on our blog or website.Sometimes we will see the warning Message’s like this load unsafe script here is the simple solution to Fix SSL load unsafe script Warning Message.
Steps to Fix SSL load unsafe script
- First, open the web page which shows Unsafe load script
- right click the mouse
- click inspect element or CTRL+SHIFT+I
- Now it will Open as developer mode.
- Now you can view the error in our web page script.
New Updated Chrome Browser Display the Console Right Sidebar.
- we use the HTTP version Google Fonts and jQuery Just replace all with https version.
- After that, you will not see any Warning Message in your browser
Other Minor Mistakes
- HTTP version image
- HTTP version Social Media Link’s
- Use HTTP version for E-mail Marketing Sign up Link’s (Feedburner, MailChimp, etc..)
Use Inspect Element to find the SSL error and replace the HTTP URL into HTTPS version
How to Fix the Fix SSL load unsafe script and insecure content in WordPress?
- Check you’re all Post images if your Found HTTP versions and Just remove it and reupload the Post image
- Reattach the Logo and Favicon
- Check you Custom banner image links
- Update the header menu and Footer menu links
- Check the Third party scripts if you found the HTTP version replace them with HTTPS version
- Update mail Subscribe Land pages links
- update the Fonts link
if you found Issue, an HTTP version URL’S in Themes and Plugin contact the theme developer and Plugin developer for Fix the HTTP Loading Issue.
If you have Any Doubts related to this topic, please feel free to comment here I will help you.
Your feedback helps us improve Allwebtuts.com